Mangos, peaches and Flowers crumble
Ingredients for 4 people
- 700g fruits peach and mango
- 145 g butter
- 65 g almond meal
- 200 g rice flour
- 25 g of brun sugar or jaggery
- few drops of vanilla
- 2 or 3 pinch of dry flowers ( I am using salade de fleurs)
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Peel the mangos and peaches, remove the stones and cut into small, uniform pieces. Add the flowers
Place in a casserole dish. Set aside
Mix the following ingredients together to make dough
- rice flour
- almond meal
- sugar and vanilla
Working the dough with your fingertips. If the dough is too crumbly, put it into the fridge until it hardens. Once the dough has reached the right temperature, gently shape your crumbs small or large as you wish.
Spread mixture over the fruit
Cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- You can swap butter with ghee
- I like to add some finely chopped almonds
- you can add spices like cardamom or ginger