Ingredients for 1 person
- Base : 45 g Quinoa
- Pulses : 30 g de cooked chick peas
- Vegetable : 8 to 10 Brussels and 1 grated carrot handle, 1lemon juice
- Topping : 2 good thoughts of sesame seeds, confit lemon
- Herbs & oil : fresh coriander, olive& sunflower oil
- Spices : 5 cardamom seeds, 1 tsp de mustard seeds, 1/2 tsp curcuma powder, Salt & Sichuan pepper
Rinse thoroughly quinoa. Cook quinoa in a saucepan with twice it volume of water and cardamom seeds. Bring boil, couver and let it cook over low heat until fully absorbed.
Vinaigrette : mix 2 Tbs of oil and 1 Tbs of lemon juice.
Cut of the end and the first leaves of each Brussels sprouts and steam cook it. Prepare the vaghar : heat 1 Tsp of sunflower oil in a big ladle (who can go on gas) or a little saucepan, add mustard seeds. Dont make seeds pop, then add curcuma powder.
Pour vaghar on Brussels sprouts and spread gently.
Mix quinoa (hot), chick peas, vinaigrette, pieces of confit lemon, and half of fresh minced coriander. Place the hot salad at the bottom of the bowl.
Arrange the Brussels sprouts around the carrots. Stud coriander and sesame seeds. Salt and pepper at your convenience.
To keep the aromas fresh, roll the boulets into damp paper towels. Put it in a airtight box in the fridge. So cilantro, mint, parsley would always be ready for use.