Choco-Nuts spices cookies
100g of ghee
- 2 squares of dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 85g coconut sugar
- 70g flour (rice, chestnut or coconut)
- 60g starch
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 egg, separated (white – beaten stiff)
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 130 g coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 banana
- 1pinch of salt
Mix the ghee and the sugar together in a bowl. Blend in the egg yolk. Add and blend in the cinnamon, ginger, cocoa powder, flour, starch and salt.
Mash the banana and blend into the mixture, along with the chocolate pieces and the hazelnuts. Add the stiffly beaten egg whites and fold in, gently.
Chill in the refrigerator for 1-1/2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough directly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 10 minutes for soft cookies or 15 minutes for crunchy cookies.